Contest Chair Resources
Please download the Contest Chair Resources (individually or as a kit from the button below):
- Everything about running a contest
- Contest Checklist, Short Checklist, Simple Checklist (Review each and keep the best one for you.)
- Budget Worksheet
- Sample Donation Letter
- Flyer Instructions
- Flyer samples: 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Program for your contest - Club
- Program for your contest - Area
- Contest Chair Briefing
- Contestant Profile
- Evaluation Contestant Notes Page
- Certification of Eligibility
- Audio/Video Release Form
- Contestant Drawing Form
- Contest Sign-in Sheet
- Participant Certificates
- Contest Certificates (First, Second, Third)
Use the Word templates above to easily create your Contest Program. Update everything that's in RED, and then change all type to black and print out the two pages. Copy them front-to-back and fold for the perfect 4-page program!
Be sure to also print out the current Dignitary List (available soon).
A list of companies that donate to Non-Profits is located here.
The full contest chair kit can be downloaded here.