Send As Instructions
For GMAIL accounts:
Steps to set the "send as" email address the district provided email address.
- Log into your gmail account
- Click on the "gear" icon and click settings
- Click > Accounts and Import
- In the Send email as section, click Another email address you own
- Enter the district email address.
- Click Next
- Enter your account name provided by the d50 webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org is the format of the username) and then enter the password provided
- Click Save Changes
At the bottom of your google settings
- Choose the option "when replying to a message", to be choose the email address the message was sent to. This will keep you from forgetting to set the district email address when you respond.
- Click Save
Will pictures help? Download this PDF with these instructions and screenshots.
NOTE: The instructions will show to uncheck "treat as alias". I suggest leaving it checked.